Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is my DD's creation for fried potatoes. She loves honey mustard for fries but decided to do something different. So, whenever ketchup just won't do, here's a little something different! The gourmet might not like it but the teenagers sure do!
- 1⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (use the good stuff, not Lea & Perrins)
- 1 tablespoon mustard, grainy country style
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Taste and season with pepper as needed, &/or more Tabasco.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 days, covered.
I tried this tonight after you posted it... Not much better then ketchup. I am sorry it is not to our liking!