Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Women's Day Encyclopedia of Cooking. A really good sandwich for liverworst lovers.
- 1⁄2 lb liverwurst
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- mayonnaise, to moisten
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt
- salt and pepper
- 12 slices jewish rye bread
- soft butter or margarine
- Mash liverwurst.
- mix with cream cheese and eggs.
- Add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
- Add onion salt, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread bread with butter, then with liverwurst mixture.
- Put slices together.