Recipe by Sharon123
Our liver needs to function well for our body to feel good. This is a great tea to help support the liver. From the Herbal Encyclopedia.
Top Review by smellyvegetarian
Wow, this tastes just like the stuff I pay WAAAAYYY too much for at the health food store! I'm not sure if that was a goal, but the resemblance is just uncanny. The flavor is really nice, and the licorice root really makes it. Good thing this is yummy...makes me feel less guilty about drinking wine LOL! Thanks for sharing this, Sharon! Made for Veg*n Swap #8.
- 1⁄4 cup dried dandelion greens
- 1⁄4 cup dried licorice
- 1⁄4 cup dried ginger
- 1⁄4 cup dried peppermint
- 1⁄4 cup dried rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the dried herbs thoroughly.
- Store in an air-tight container out of the light.
- Use two teaspoons per cup of water.
- Heat water to boiling.
- Remove from heat and add the two teaspoons of herb mix. Let steep 8-10 minutes.
- Drink a cup of this tea twice a week to help support the liver.