In Romania it's called Homemade Chocolate. It's easy and sometimes I change the quantities, especially if I want less sugar. I like it with less margarine but the recipe calls for 250 gr.My DD likes to decorate it with pistachios.
- Mix water and sugar together.
- Cook for about 10 minutes,till becomes a syrup.
- Remove from heat add margarine.
- Then add cocoa and stir slightly.
- Add powder milk and mix well.
- Pour into 13"x9" pan and let cool.
- We usually add nuts, raisins and whatever we find in our kitchen.