Recipe by littlemafia
In Romania it's called Homemade Chocolate. It's easy and sometimes I change the quantities, especially if I want less sugar. I like it with less margarine but the recipe calls for 250 gr.My DD likes to decorate it with pistachios.
Top Review by Mia in Germany
This was the first fudge I've ever made, and it turned out fantastic! I used half xylitol and half rice syrup for the sweetener and dry almond milk, and the whole thing is incredibly tasty! As I did not have enough dry almond milk, it became a bit sticky and impossible to shape into individual chocolates, but no one here minds scraping it from the pan with a spoon :lol: Made this in honor of my Romanian dad who loved sweets, for Chose Your Event Party Tag Game of the diabetes forum, for August 1st, Respect for Parent's Day.
- 200 ml water
- 375 g sugar
- 500 g powdered milk
- 50 g cocoa
- 125 -250 g margarine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix water and sugar together.
- Cook for about 10 minutes,till becomes a syrup.
- Remove from heat add margarine.
- Then add cocoa and stir slightly.
- Add powder milk and mix well.
- Pour into 13"x9" pan and let cool.
- We usually add nuts, raisins and whatever we find in our kitchen.