Recipe by Leahferne
Turn that boring old pancake mix into something amazing with this 5 star recipe. Dazzle your guests with this dreamy breakfast treat and when they ask you how you made it just say...with boring old pancake mix. :D
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced (or any berry)
- 2 cups bisquick pancake mix (any kind will do)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- butter (optional)
- maple syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- With a whisk and a medium bowl blend together the ricotta cheese and sour cream till you have a nice creamy even texture.
- Add your strawberries and gently fold in to the cream mix with a wooden spoon.
- Next add the pancake mix to the bowl and stir to form a smooth pink batter.
- Then combine the eggs, vanilla and chocolate chips. Mix together for a slightly lumpy consistency.
- On a hot griddle or flat grill melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Pour 3-4 tablespoons of the batter on the grill and wait till bubbles surface and edges become dry.
- Flip pancake and repeat till all the batter is used up. Be sure to use 1 tablespoon of coconut oil between each new batch of pancakes.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and white chocolate chips. Enjoy hot :).