1/1 Photo of Little Taste of Heaven Pancakes
Turn that boring old pancake mix into something amazing with this 5 star recipe. Dazzle your guests with this dreamy breakfast treat and when they ask you how you made it just say...with boring old pancake mix. :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a whisk and a medium bowl blend together the ricotta cheese and sour cream till you have a nice creamy even texture.
- 2Add your strawberries and gently fold in to the cream mix with a wooden spoon.
- 3Next add the pancake mix to the bowl and stir to form a smooth pink batter.
- 4Then combine the eggs, vanilla and chocolate chips. Mix together for a slightly lumpy consistency.
- 5On a hot griddle or flat grill melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Pour 3-4 tablespoons of the batter on the grill and wait till bubbles surface and edges become dry.
- 6Flip pancake and repeat till all the batter is used up. Be sure to use 1 tablespoon of coconut oil between each new batch of pancakes.
- 7Garnish with fresh strawberries and white chocolate chips. Enjoy hot :).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Taste of Heaven Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.7
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 538.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 11.1 g