Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk
- 3 4 inch miniature tart shells
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
- Add pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture to eggs.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into shells.
- Bake for 15 min.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 F and bake 30-35 min.
- or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.