Recipe by out of here
These are easy to make and men seem to really like them. They are good on a party tray. Just something made up with extra pie crust.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground round
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1⁄4 cup yoshida's sweet teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 slices bread, finely torn
- salt and pepper
- pie crust, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the meat with the onion, egg, bread, cheese, sauce, salt and pepper. Mix very well.
- Roll out the crust and cut into a 3-inch square.
- Take a walnut or egg size bunch of meat mixture in your hand, and roll into an oblong shape, put on the center of the crust and pinch the top together.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until browned. Makes about 20.