Queen of Everything's Note:
An easy twist on an old standby.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Alfredo sauce-I use store-bought- with wine, basil and sun-dried tomatoes.
- 2Simmer to combine flavors and puree with a hand blender.
- 3Mix sauce with pasta, mozzarella, provolone, salami and ham.
- 4Pour into a 9x13-inch greased baking dish.
- 5Top with Asiago.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Italy Macaroni & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.7
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 690.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: