- 1 lb pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1⁄4 lb salami, julienned
- 1⁄4 lb ham, julienned
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, julienned
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Alfredo sauce-I use store-bought- with wine, basil and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Simmer to combine flavors and puree with a hand blender.
- Mix sauce with pasta, mozzarella, provolone, salami and ham.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch greased baking dish.
- Top with Asiago.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.