Mueller's Macaroni & Cheese
- Ready In:
- Cook macaroni for 9 minutes - drain, cover & set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium saucepan melt butter, blend in flour, mustard, salt & pepper.
- Cook until mixture is smooth and bubbly; gradually add milk.
- Cook & stir over medium heat until mixture boils; simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually mix in cheese. Stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Add pasta; mix together lightly & pour into 2-quart casserole.
- Top with croutons and bake 25 minutes.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home mom of three wonderful kids age 12, 10 & 9. We are very busy when it comes to spring time with sports so trying to find quick good dishes is hard. I love to browse this website and find so many interesting recipes. I am a huge fan of finding good deals to decorate our home. Switching things up and moving things around is always a good thing. I would love to learn how to garden. I always have "visions" in my head of what I want something to look like but have no clue how to execute it.