Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great Maggiano's restaurant recipe!
Make and share this Little Italy Linguine With Chicken, Pesto and Pine Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Toss chicken, oil and herbs. Place on a a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup water to pan and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Pull it into small strips.
- Bring chicken stock, parmesan cheese and basil/parsley to a simmer.
- Toss all ingredients (including pasta) into serving bowl and top with toasted pine nuts.