Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
In Greek Lithy, means a heavy, deep state of forgetfulness. With this drink, Lithy is meant to work as "a magic potion to help you untangle your mind, forgive and forget the dark side of the past, then move forward to a new beginning."
- 2 ounces metaxa brandy, 7 stars
- 1 ounce citron liqueur
- 1⁄2 simple syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 cardamom seeds
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1⁄4 ounce egg white
- orange zest (or a combination of lemon and mandarin zests)
- 1.Muddle the cardamom with bitters and citron liquer, and add a small amount of zest in a shaker.
- 2.Add the other ingredients, shake very well with ice and strain into a coup glass.
- 3.Grate a little zest and add two drops of Angostura bitters.