- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄3 ounce sugar-free peach Jell-O
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 16 ounces lite-diced peaches
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling.
- Add diced peaches, with liquid, and refrigerate until almost set.
- Blend the Jell-O mixture and cream cheese until smooth in a blender.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate overnight.
- I used 4 little cans (4 oz) of diced peaches on hand, a larger 16 oz can, can be substituted.