1/2 Photos of Lite 'n Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie (Diabetic)
I put this into custard cups because it's made without a crust and simply mixed and refrigerated until firm. It's not very sweet so you might want to add some Splenda if you like a sweeter taste. I used caramel flavoring in place of the vanilla and pecan halves in place of the raspberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 (7 g) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/4 cups 2% evaporated milk, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- light whipped topping (optional)
- fresh raspberry (optional)
- 1COAT 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2PLACE water in medium bowl; sprinkle gelatin over water.
- 3Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until softened. Mixture may be firm.
- 4Bring 1 cup evaporated milk just to a boil in small saucepan.
- 5Slowly stir hot evaporated milk into gelatin.
- 6Stir in remaining evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- 7POUR mixture into prepared pie plate.
- 8Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- 9Garnish with whipped topping and raspberries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite 'n Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie (Diabetic)
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
2% evaporated milk