Recipe by Annacia
I put this into custard cups because it's made without a crust and simply mixed and refrigerated until firm. It's not very sweet so you might want to add some Splenda if you like a sweeter taste. I used caramel flavoring in place of the vanilla and pecan halves in place of the raspberries.
Top Review by SusanRose
Very, very good. Did not miss a regular pumpkin pie at all. Only pitfall was little bits of gelatin within the dessert. I think this was my fault. I think next time I'd only let the gelatin sit for no more than 5 minutes and mix really well (I let it sit for the 10 minutes). Will make again for sure though!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 (7 g) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 1⁄4 cups 2% evaporated milk, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- light whipped topping (optional)
- fresh raspberry (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- COAT 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- PLACE water in medium bowl; sprinkle gelatin over water.
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until softened. Mixture may be firm.
- Bring 1 cup evaporated milk just to a boil in small saucepan.
- Slowly stir hot evaporated milk into gelatin.
- Stir in remaining evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- POUR mixture into prepared pie plate.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Garnish with whipped topping and raspberries, if desired.