Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I need to lose weight and I thought that, come on girls, if we can't come up with delicious, low fat, low cal food then who can? I made this last night and my slender DH declared it my best chicken recipe ever - not sure if I'm pleased about that!!! Please try it, packed with flavour and goodness and even yummy.
- blend yoghurt with the fresh herbs and chillies, ammount depending on your taste, garlic and seasoning, not lime juice.
- marinate for at least 2 hours.
- place chicken and marinade into ovenproof bowl and place into oven, medium heat, for 30 mins or until chicken cooked and marinade thickened.
- Spritz with the fresh lime juice.
- Recommend serving over basmati and wild rice, with a side dish of roasted tomatoes.
This chicken was so moist and yummy! I'm notorious for dry chicken, will be making this again!
Excellent chicken! I had the chicken in the marinade for 1 day and followed the recipe almost as written. The grocery had fresh mint but I had to use frozen cilantro. It came out succulent and flavourful. Thanks so much for posting.