1/2 Photos of Lite Luscious Chicken
I need to lose weight and I thought that, come on girls, if we can't come up with delicious, low fat, low cal food then who can? I made this last night and my slender DH declared it my best chicken recipe ever - not sure if I'm pleased about that!!! Please try it, packed with flavour and goodness and even yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1blend yoghurt with the fresh herbs and chillies, ammount depending on your taste, garlic and seasoning, not lime juice.
- 2marinate for at least 2 hours.
- 3place chicken and marinade into ovenproof bowl and place into oven, medium heat, for 30 mins or until chicken cooked and marinade thickened.
- 4Spritz with the fresh lime juice.
- 5Recommend serving over basmati and wild rice, with a side dish of roasted tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite Luscious Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 138.5 mg
- Sodium 220.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 60.0 g