- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 large mushrooms, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 cup milk (I use 2%)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a non stick frypan with veggie spray, add the mushrooms and onions; cook, stirring until mushrooms and onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk together in a bowl, the yoghurt, Worccestershire sauce, pepper and half of the milk; pour mixture into frypan while stirring; bring to simmer, simmer 5 minutes.
- Make a slurry of the remaining milk and the cornstarch; add to the frypan, whisking together with the other contents. Bring to boil until slightly thickened.
- Serve hot.
- (If cooking hamburger patties, cook them first , remove and keep hot, use the same frypan to make the gravy.).