1/1 Photo of Lisser Sue's Strawberry Pie (Fruit Juice Sweetened)
I've been thinking about this pie for a long time and when I saw 4 pound packages of strawberries for $4.99 at the store I knew today was the day! This is inspired by Yadda May's Strawberry Pie and Sugarless Apple Pie. You can also make the strawberry layer with 12 ounces of white grape juice concentrate and add food color. It's a little sweeter that way. I used 3 drops of the neon pink and 3 drops of red and got a really nice color.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix strawberries through cornstarch and cook over medium heat, bringing to a boil then reducing heat.
- 2Cook for 5 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
- 3Separately combine the softened cream cheese and grape juice concentrate in a food processor.
- 4Pour the cream cheese mixture into an already-baked pie shell.
- 5Top with the cooked strawberry mixture.
- 6Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisser Sue's Strawberry Pie (Fruit Juice Sweetened)
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.5
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 261.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g