Recipe by Lisa R
Onion Soup burgers without the salt and lower in fat. Soup recipe adapted from Fix it and Forget it Diabetic Cookbook
- 453.59 g 93% lean ground chuck
- 453.59 g ground turkey breast, without skin
- 81.34 ml dried onion
- 118.32 ml sodium-free beef bouillon
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml celery seed
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce
- 113.39 g egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring eggwhites to near room temperature.
- Mix all ingredients together. Form patties for cooking. Grill or pan fry.
- To freeze, place doubled layers of waxed paper between burgers, wax side to meat, and portion into zip or vacuum bags. Label bags with a 6 month use date. Freeze.