Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This has all the flavors I crave in a chili... I hope you enjoy it too!
- 2 -3 lbs ground beef
- 2 -3 medium onions
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, 15 oz cans
- 3 (15 ounce) cans dark red kidney beans, 15 oz cans
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 4 -6 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Saute meat, onions and garlic until done.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 2-3 hours.
Loved this! It was simple and tasty on a cold rainy day. Thanks Binxi for sharing a nice keeper. Made for Fall PAC 2012.
This makes a full bodied tasty pot of chili. Very similar to the way I normally make my chili. I rarely eat more than one bowl because it messes up my IBM syndrome, but this was so good that I ate 2 bowls. Made for PAC Spring 2013.