Recipe by jimjam63
I use the basic recipe that Lipton provides on their 'Beefy Onion Soup Mix' box and add a great sauce for the top I found here. Save a little of the sauce for after it's cooked to pour over the slices of meatloaf!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packet Lipton beefy onion soup mix
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Then mix last 3 ingredients until sauce is well blended.
- In a large bowl mix first 7 ingredients together very well; I like to mix the gr. beef and wet ingredients first, then add the Panko, breadcrumbs and soup mix.
- Spray 13x9 pan with Pam or any cooking spray.
- Put meat mixture into pan and form into a long, even loaf. Smooth down the top, flat as possible.
- Pour the sauce over the top and let drip down the sides.
- Put in oven center rack and let cook uncovered for 1 hour, 10 minutes.
- Remove and let sit for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.