1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I use the basic recipe that Lipton provides on their 'Beefy Onion Soup Mix' box and add a great sauce for the top I found here. Save a little of the sauce for after it's cooked to pour over the slices of meatloaf!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Then mix last 3 ingredients until sauce is well blended.
- 2In a large bowl mix first 7 ingredients together very well; I like to mix the gr. beef and wet ingredients first, then add the Panko, breadcrumbs and soup mix.
- 3Spray 13x9 pan with Pam or any cooking spray.
- 4Put meat mixture into pan and form into a long, even loaf. Smooth down the top, flat as possible.
- 5Pour the sauce over the top and let drip down the sides.
- 6Put in oven center rack and let cook uncovered for 1 hour, 10 minutes.
- 7Remove and let sit for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lipton's Souper Meatloaf With a Twist
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 878.8
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 287.9 mg
- Sodium 990.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 60.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton beefy onion soup mix