Recipe by Marlene.
My daughter got this off of a tv show a couple of years ago. It's chicken, it's pasta, it's tomato and garlic.. what's not to like? :)
Top Review by Chef Mrs Bridges
I made this for my son who loved it. I used tinned tomatoes, which made quite a lot of sauce, and the taste was great. I didn't add cheese, but will try it with cheese the next time
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine, cooked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken in lemon juice, thyme and basil for 1/2 hour.
- Cook marinated chicken, in a small skillet until done, approx.
- 10 minutes.
- In large skillet, heat oil.
- Saute garlic briefly.
- Add diced tomatoes and cook over low heat about 10-15 minutes, or until the consitancy you want the sauce.
- Add salt and pepper and cooked chicken.
- Heat through.
- Serve over cooked linguine.
- **Origionalrecipe called for 1/2 cup of brie cheese without the rind,in small chunks, to be added at the end, right before serving.
- I didn't have any brie on hand, as I have never HAD it*LOL* Even without the brie, it's good though.