Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from a popular restaurant in St Louis that's on The Hill. This is not for anyone watching their weight!
- Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Drain and crumble to equal 1 cup.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add garlic,red pepper flakes, black pepper ,bacon and mushrooms.
- Saute over medium heat approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add cream and bring to a full boil.
- Add Linguine noodles and return to a full boil for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 1 egg and stir quickly to prevent from scrambling.
- Place in hot pasta bowls and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
OMG!!! This recipe is sooooo incredibly tasty!! My boyfriend and I very much enjoyed it; It's got a nice little bite to it!