This is from a popular restaurant in St Louis that's on The Hill. This is not for anyone watching their weight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Drain and crumble to equal 1 cup.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet.
- 3Add garlic,red pepper flakes, black pepper ,bacon and mushrooms.
- 4Saute over medium heat approximately 2-3 minutes.
- 5Add cream and bring to a full boil.
- 6Add Linguine noodles and return to a full boil for approximately 2 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Add 1 egg and stir quickly to prevent from scrambling.
- 9Place in hot pasta bowls and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 834.2
- Calories from Fat 523
- Total Fat 58.1 g
- Saturated Fat 28.6 g
- Cholesterol 217.1 mg
- Sodium 1431.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 31.3 g