Recipe by cookiedog
Courtesy of Bluefin Bay. Posted for ZWT3 Scandinavian.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Cookie this is a cookebar from heaven! I adore lingonberries and this is a lovely use of those delightful berries in this wonderful tasting dessert!! Served with some ice cream on top still warm from the oven. Made for ZWT6
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg
- 1 cup softened butter
- 10 ounces lingonberry preserves (filling)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x9 baking pan or line with parchment.
- Combine all ingredients together, except for lingonberry preserves. Mix on low speed until crumbly. Set aside one cup of crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Spread the preserves evenly. Crumble rest of mixture over the preserves.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool and cut into desired servings.