Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
While I've seen similar posted here, have not seen this exact one. Got this from the CLBB a long time ago. They can be made ahead & frozen and are great with honey mustard.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Cover and refrigerate or freeze until ready to bake.
- Arrange spinach balls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350 until lightly browned.
- Serve with your favorite mustard for dipping.
Yummy little balls of goodness! I served with honey mustard. I easily halved the recipe and have some left for dinner! Thank you BerrySweet!