Recipe by BerrySweet
While I've seen similar posted here, have not seen this exact one. Got this from the CLBB a long time ago. They can be made ahead & frozen and are great with honey mustard.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups crushed herb stuffing mix
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Cover and refrigerate or freeze until ready to bake.
- Arrange spinach balls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350 until lightly browned.
- Serve with your favorite mustard for dipping.