Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This dip is the one I always serve at parties and during the holidays. There is never any left! Serve in a Sour Dough OR Pumpernickel bread bowl with bread pieces, or with your favorite chips (ruffled work best) bagel or pita chips or scoops. Betcha can't eat just one!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Great dip! I love that it takes less than 5 minutes to put this together. It really does get better the longer it chills. I thought this was perfect for raw veggies and tortilla chips. I used reduced fat versions of the sour cream and mayonnaise, but was still reamy and delicious. Thanx for sharing your easy dip recipe!
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill weed, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped fine