Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My family loves this recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups crabmeat
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 green onions, chopped small
- 1 small green pepper, chopped small
- 1 small red pepper, chopped small
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 8 -10 wheat flour tortillas
- Mix crab, cream cheese, sour cream, onions, peppers and cheese.
- Spread evenly over tortillas out to the edges and roll up.
- Place in ziploc bags and cool for two hours.
- Cut and serve.
Fabulous. These are a nice change to the typical Mexican-style pinwheel. I'm serving these to several guests today; I'm sure they will love them too.