Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taking a cue from the popular "cake pop" phenomenon, these use Limoncello Buttercream and a touch more Limoncello to bind almond biscotti crumbs that get rolled into balls and coated in white chocolate.
- 200 g almond biscotti, crushed finely
- 165 g lemon frosting (such as Limoncello Buttercream)
- 3 tablespoons limoncello
- white chocolate, for dipping
- In a bowl, combine the biscotti crumbs, frosting and Limoncello until the mixture clumps together into a formable "dough".
- Roll into teaspoon-sized balls and place on a plate.
- Freeze 1 hour.
- Dip balls in melted white chocolate and allow to set completely on waxed paper.