Recipe by SheryllJ
Very quick and easy. Yummy on the grill or baked.
Top Review by Loves-2-Cook
This was very good. Had a good flavor but next time I will probably cut back to 1-2 limes. It was a little strong for me. Served with Spanish Rice and a bowl of guacamole (and chips) I mixed up from the new show on Food Network Nigella Feasts. Which I will also cut back on the lime in that next time as well. It was enjoyed by all. Thanks for the great recipe.
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless/skinless work best
- garlic, fresh chopped to taste
- cilantro, fresh chopped to taste
- 3 limes, juice of
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 jalapenos, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with cayenne and black peppers, cilantro, and garlic to taste.
- Add chopped jalapenos if desired.
- Place chicken is plastic bag or food storage container with lime juice.
- Marinate 30 minutes or longer, turning container or bag a few times.
- Bake or grill 15-20 minutes for boneless.
- Goes great with rice and salad.