Crock Pot Mexican Chicken
Simple yummy six ingredient slow cooker recipe
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 2 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 16 ounces mild salsa
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups 2% mexican cheese blend
- Cover the bottom of the pot with salsa.
- next mix canned soup with the rest of the salsa.
- place the chicken in the pot, add salsa -soup mixture.
- cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- fork shred or mash chicken pieces.
- add shredded , sour and cream cheeses.
- cook for an additional 1-2 hours.
- serve in tortillias or your choice rice, chips etc.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation