Recipe by Marie
If you want to make a good impression, serve this creamy delicious pie to your guests. Very simple to put together. Plan ahead for chilling of pie.
- 1 deep dish pie shell, baked
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 3 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in pudding mix until well blended.
- Gradually add milk and beat.
- Add limeade concentrate and food coloring and beat until slightly thickened.
- Fold in 1 cup of the Cool Whip and pour into baked pie shell.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, garnish with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle toasted coconut over entire pie.