3 hrs 5 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
I love mango & lime lemonade...this lovely dish, reminds me of it. A lovely addition to any meal. It's great for cleansing your pallet. This is also good served over lemon, orange or pineapple sherbet. Please note that the chilling time is included in cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place your prepared mango in a serving dish.
- 2In a pot add the lime juice, lemongrass and sugar.
- 3Heat gently, no boiling until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- 4Do not use juice until it is completely cooled.
- 5Strain the juice and pour over the mango wedges.
- 6Sprinkle with the lime rind, cover, chill for at least 3 hours.
- 7Serve in small bowls with a scoop of ice cream or sherbert and garnish with the sprigs of mint.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime & Mango Surprise
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 54.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 46.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: