A good old standby and another way to get kids to eat some vegetables. Besides, it always looks good on the table especially when the center is filled with green seedless grapes.
- Using a large bowl completely dissolve Jello in the boiling water.
- Mix in sour cream and whisk until there are no lumps.
- Stir in pineapple, carrots, celery and nuts.
- Pour into a ring Jello mould.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for at least three hours.
- When ready to serve unmould Jello by dipping the bottom in very hot water for a few moments, place a plate over the top and turn upside down.