I found this recipe in a magazine. I love the buttermilk pies, so I decided to share this one.
Make and share this Lime-coconut Buttermilk Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk all ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour into pie shell and place on baking sheet.
- Bake until filling is just set, still needs to be a little jiggly in center, start checking at 40 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Must cool at least 15 minutes before serving, but best to let it cool, then chill in refrigerator for a couple of hours.