1/1 Photo of Lime-coconut Buttermilk Pie
I found this recipe in a magazine. I love the buttermilk pies, so I decided to share this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Whisk all ingredients together until well blended.
- 3Pour into pie shell and place on baking sheet.
- 4Bake until filling is just set, still needs to be a little jiggly in center, start checking at 40 minutes.
- 5Remove pie from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- 6Must cool at least 15 minutes before serving, but best to let it cool, then chill in refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime-coconut Buttermilk Pie
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 197.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 42.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g