Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
What is a limber? It’s kind of like a popsicle, but is usually served in a small plastic cup and made with natural fruit juices. It’s very rich in flavor and texture, since often the pulp of the fruit is not removed from the mix. Tip: You’ll know a mango is ripe if it’s tender to the touch and you get the strong scent of mango when you smell it. Servings are a approximate. From Modern Mami.
- 2 ripe mangoes, juice of (or you can use mango nectar)
- sugar (If you feel the juice is not sweet enough for you as-is, you can add a little sugar to your liking a) (optional)
- water (Some people add water to the mix so itâ s not as thick) (optional)
- Pour mango juice into small plastic cups (5 oz).
- Place in freezer until frozen solid.