Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was submitted by Kathie Morin for our Wild and Wonderful Recipes, Part 2. The dry mixture placed in a decorative tin makes a special gift for a friend.
- 1 cup instant tea (dry)
- 2 cups Tang orange crystals (dry, or similar)
- 2 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 (1 3/8 ounce) packages lemonade, mixes (such as Kool-Aid)
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Mix all dry ingredients well.
- Place in an airtight container for storage.
- When ready to serve, place 1 or 2 teaspoons in cup and add boiling water.