Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My oldest son and I love the broccoli salad that you can buy in the grocery store deli, so I decided it would be a lot cheaper to make my own. Here is the recipe that I came up with.
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1 (8 ounce) package bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Chop the broccoli florets into bite sized pieces and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate salad.
- Serve chilled.
My DD and I enjoyed this recipe. I didn't have enough bacon bits, but it was still delish! Thank you for posting and I'm glad I picked this for the make recipes you've collected game!