This is a moist flavorful bread that combines the great taste and healthy benefits of zucchini and bananas. I received this recipe from my aunt Ann. This makes 2 loaves
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar, oil, applesauce and bananas.
- Mix well.
- Add vanilla.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir into wet mixture just until moistened.
- Add zucchini and nuts.
- Pour into 2 greased 9X5 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.