Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
The adults in my family really enjoyed this. Even more when they found out it had less fat.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions, divided
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain green beans In a bowl mix mushroom soup, soy sauce, milk, garlic powder& pepper.
- Add green beans& 1 cup onions.
- Mix well.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole pan with cooking spray.
- Add the bean mixture.
- Smooth it out to cover bottom of pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle reserved 1/3 cup onions over top.
- Return to oven& bake 5 minutes more Serves 8.