Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original recipe is from Healthy Helpings by Norene Gilletz. It is creamy good and doesn't taste light.
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix well;chill.
- Delicious over Romaine lettuce or spinach.
This is really good, I did make one change of cutting out the salt and adding 2 finely minced anchovies (caeser isn't caesar for me without their flavour) and then it was perfect. It was just as good if not better than the eggy versions.
Now we're talkin'! This is excellent and I felt no need to explain how healthy this was to anyone eating tonight. I also used fat free mayo (I know, I don't always like this stuff) and it worked great here. Thanks for sharing this, Sage!