Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are fantastic! You cannot tell that they are reduced-fat (in comparison with other enchiladas). I serve these with a generous dollop of light sour cream. Great fix for a comfort food craving!
- 10 8-inch 97% fat free flour tortillas
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 118.29 ml water
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.79 ml taco seasoning or 14.79 ml southwest seasoning
- 240.97 g jar enchilada sauce
- 354.88 ml shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
- Drain and return to skillet.
- Add water, 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce, the taco or Santa Fe seasoning, and salsa.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle in 1/4 cup of the cheese and stir.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce over the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the beef mixture in the center of a tortilla and roll up, then place in the pan seam side down.
- Repeat until all tortillas are gone.
- If there are any juices left in the pan, pour them evenly over the tortillas.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce evenly over the tortillas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Delicious comfort food! Great flavor and very quick to make. I used 1 teaspoon of chili powder and cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder instead of taco seasoning. Love the black beans in this. I'm so glad I tried this dish! Thanks for sharing Chipotle Chick!