Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love the P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps, but needed a lighter version. This is yummy and super easy! I used Jennie O Extra Lean Ground Turkey. http://www.jennieo.com/products/3-Extra-Lean-Ground-Turkey-Breast You could also grind boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- iceberg lettuce leaf
- Heat olive oil in pan, and brown turkey or chicken. Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, carrots and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes. Combine soy sauce, Splenda and rice wine vinegar and pour over meat and veggies. Serve with lettuce leaves as edible wraps.