Recipe by Luv4food
I found this in a Cooking Light cookbook. It is pretty simple to make.
Top Review by Mamma23
Great, fast and very tasty. My DH and kids loved it. I did use real bacon bits instead of the turkey bacon because that was what I had on hand. Also, I used 1 can of evaporated skim milk instead of the 2%. We will have this over and over again.
- 4 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups hot cooked thin pasta (12 oz dry)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 6 tablespoons fat-free egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
- Add garlic, saute for 1 minute or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in pasta, cheese, parsley, and pepper.
- Combine egg substitue and milk, add to pasta, stirring constantly for 3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately.