Prep 32 mins
Cook 22 mins
A.1 Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry: Easy but Elegant Party Food
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) package puff pastry sheets, defrosted overnight
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered (red and yellow)
- 2 avocados, ripened and sliced as thinly as possible
- 2 ounces of prepared Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces A.1. Original Sauce (3/4 of a cup)
- Roll both sheets of pastry slightly and price with a fork (dock).
- Cut each pastry sheet into 8 rectangular pieces.
- Bake (using 2 baking sheets, one on top to discourage over-rise) in a 400 degree preheated oven for approximately 20-22 minutes and allow to cool.
- Combine thin avocado slices with mustard gently.
- Paint the tops of the pastry rectangles with A.1. sauce.
- Place mustard avocado slices on top of the rectangles, followed by a layer of cherry tomatoes.