1/2 Photos of Light and Tasty Cream Cheese Dip
I came up with this basic little dip recipe two evenings ago when I wanted a quick snack that would not pile on the calories. I found the result quite tasty, so am posting it here for you to enjoy, too. Have fun playing around with the amounts and types of spices to suit your taste best. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons low-fat yogurt (fat-free might work, too, I use 0.3%)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary, dried and crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs, dried
- 1 pinch salt (to taste)
- 1/16 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes (more to taste)
- black pepper
- 1In a medium bowl combine cream cheese and yogurt until well blended and no longer lumpy.
- 2Add garlic powder, rosemary, chili powder, dill weed, mixed Italian herbs, salt, hot red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- 3Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- 4Serve with crudites or crackers.
- 5Enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light and Tasty Cream Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 239.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs