Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a lighter verison of 5 cup salad, an ambrosia like dish. This gets better the longer it sits, I recommend that you refrigerate it overnight before serving.
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup light sour cream
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, refrigerate overnight to let flavors combine.
One of my favorites. I usually make a 10 cup salad, doubling the ingredients. That means, I can eat double, cause it's so good.