Grandma's 5 Cup Salad
From the mid 1950's, an easy and fast child pleaser, with a few variables to move the taste point around. Always a favourite for Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, etc.!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sour cream (alternate, 1 cup yogurt)
- 1 cup drained fruit cocktail (alternate 1 cup maraschino cherries, drained)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup drained mandarin orange segments (canned)
- 1 cup kraft mini marshmallows
- Very simple.
- Assemble, mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate an hour or more, and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation