Recipe by Mille®
This recipe can be halved and baked in a 8x8x2" pan.
Top Review by Mirj
These are good brownies, but I wouldn't call them lethal. I believe the recipe title is almost as important as the recipe itself, and the word "Lethal" really caught my eye, and that is the only reason I made these brownies. I have to hand it to you, Miller, there are 1,000,001 brownie recipes out there, and you certainly know how to draw attention to your recipe. As I said before, these are good brownies, but I wouldn't give up my first child for them. If anyone has a really lethal recipe, and wants a picky but cute 18 year old, I'm willing to make a trade. In the meantime, I'm still searching...
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2⁄3 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly mix the flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a covered bowl in a microwave.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Stir in the eggs, vanilla, then the flour mixture, and then the nuts.
- Turn into a sprayed 13x9x2" pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F degree oven for 25 minutes or until a finger pressed lightly on surface leaves a slight indentation.
- Cool in pan on rack.
- Cut into 48 bars.