1/2 Photos of Less Fat Caramel-Nut Sticky Buns
Diana #2's Note:
Warm from the oven, these are the perfect treat to top off a meal, or for a late dessert. Quick and easy, and impressive. Go all out and serve with ice cream or whipped cream. I've altered this Pillsbury recipe to eliminate some of the extra fats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan (or microwaveable) container, mix together butter, brown sugar and syrup. Stir until butter melts and sugar has dissolved.
- 2Pour into an ungreased pie plate, and sprinkle with nuts.
- 3Spray biscuits with cooking spray and place on top of the sugar/nut mixture. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes.
- 5Cool for 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate. Allow to rest for a few minutes before removing the pie place. This will allow time for the topping to settle onto the buns.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Less Fat Caramel-Nut Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 389.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g