Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came with the bottle of Chambord that I bought.
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 6 raspberries, cut in half
- 6 blueberries, cut in half
- Chambord raspberry liquor
- 2 ounces ocean spray white cranberry juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pravda vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce sugar syrup
- Place berries in air-tight container.
- Pour Chambord Liqueur over berries until covered.
- Marinate from 15 minutes to overnight.
- Muddle marinated fruit in base of shaker.
- Add other ingredients and shake with ice.
- Fine strain into chilled martini glass.