Charlotte J's Note:
This recipe came with the bottle of Chambord that I bought.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place berries in air-tight container.
- 2Pour Chambord Liqueur over berries until covered.
- 3Marinate from 15 minutes to overnight.
- 4Muddle marinated fruit in base of shaker.
- 5Add other ingredients and shake with ice.
- 6Fine strain into chilled martini glass.
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Les Trois Amoureux
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: