Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the Round Robin Family Cookbook, that started as a family chain letter.
- 2 -4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb round steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 -4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup beef stock
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add beef.
- Add onions, garlic and celery.
- Saute until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat.
- Add other ingredients, mixing well until meat is coated on all sides.
- Cover, simmer for one hour or until meat is quite tender.
- Add more liquid as needed.
- Serve with cooked rice or noodles.